My Medical Activity
This topic is read-only. You can't add your own blogs.
Following the Covid-19 Mandation I was forced to cease all my medical activities.
Presently I am working to get College Registration and Medical Council's Annual Practising certificate back.
My field of interest and expertise of 40 years as Obstetrician (delivering babies, caring for pregnant women) and Gynaecologist (diseases and routine physical care of the reproductive system of women) is centered around primary care topics:
- healthy pregnancy and labour planning
- medical support for midwives
- painful and heavy periods (endometriosis)
- chronic pelvic and functional abdominal pain
- women's urinary urge and incontinence
- complementary cancer care