Word of the Month:
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
What is health; ultimately what is the meaning of life?
How can I contribute to, and enjoy a well and wealthy life in my family, community and society?
These fundamental questions we share. The answers and the path for its attainment, are as numerous as we are individuals.
My name is Matthias Seidel, I am a semi-retiring medical specialist, concerned about deteriorating health and wellness, and growing rifts in our communities and society.
Overcoming a major ailment of our time, where we feel
- personal isolation and loss of meaningful purpose in life,
- increasing awareness of divisions in society, decreasing realization of what we have in common,
I want to bring us together:
- by meeting in real-time and through conversation, finding out the ideals of others,
- discovering shared goals and thus
- discerning better "bridge-building" for a positively shared future.
As a previous Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, I offer presently telephone conversations concerning second opinions.
Forum is an open platform with several moderated Topics where everyone can join in with their own posts.
The Events Calendar shows upcoming events, mainly Zoom Meetings.